Bakery is not what it used to be. Luckily.

Why not say goodbye to sugars? To refined flours? To preservatives? To gluten? To ultra-processed foods? Why not trust in common sense and genuine seasonal products to develop baked goods that can finally become part of your daily routine? Why not start a movement together that gradually aligns the worlds of delicious and healthy, no matter how unexpected it may seem?

Our philosophy.

You can enjoy eating healthy while respecting the world we live in. That’s why our products never contain artificial preservatives, gluten, sugars, or refined flours.

90% of our ingredients are plant-based. For the remaining 10%, we offer ethically sourced animal proteins. Additionally, we provide options for all types of diets, including vegetarian and keto.

P.S. And they are all incredibly delicious.

  • Keto

  • Vegan

  • Non GMO

  • No Sugar

  • Gluten Free

  • Dairy Free

  • Soy Free

  • Paula Sobreviela

    Founder & Product Director

  • Sergio Mora

    CEO & Marketing Director

  • Saul Ñíguez

    Investor & Ambassador

  • Álvaro Cabeza

    Creative Director

  • Alejandro Coves

    Business Development Director

  • Coffee

    Happiness Manager